• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you. :tongue:

Hopefully we will see them on the field again someday. :tongue:

Yep. I'd pay good money to see that.

Which reminds me of a goose bump moment.

Edited by skajerk

Even funnier was Gregg Clarke walking around underneath the stadium with a shopping cart yelling "Drop your drawers! Drop your drawers!", collecting everyone's pants before the corps went on the field.

LOL!

Well it was his age-out year. Some people leave their shoes on the field. Only the Bridgemen would leave behind their pants...

I believe there was a certain incident with a BK guard member in San Antonio 2000... perhaps someone who was actually there can shed more light on it. It involved the jumbotron :tongue:

No one has clarified this little tease .... inquiring minds want to know !!!!

I wonder if anyone caught this one. Star Of Indiana, 1986 or 87 (circus show). During the ballad, they had 2 dancers in bear costumes of different colors. At semi's, they had the wrong heads on. (SLIGHT snicker!)Anyone else see this?

The Maestro

It was 1987.

Weren't they Pandas?

No one has clarified this little tease .... inquiring minds want to know !!!!

Alright, I won't do it justice at all I'll tell you right now...

I guess at some point in the show, one of the guard members pulled her broin or other muscle in that general vicinity (maybe it cramped up) anyway, she fell on the ground in pain, and I guess the cameraman or director thought, HEY LOOK, A GUARD SOLO, CLOSEUP NOW! And held on her as she well... tried to work out the cramp, I guess is the best way to put it, for a good long while.

I wasn't there, just heard about it, so that may be all lies :tongue:

...One more...a recent band show...a tribute to the Kennedy Assasination. Talk about bad taste! They even played Cronkhite's broadcast..and did a 'funeral' march to the Navy Hymn complete with casket! No one in the crowd knew what to do...just sat in stunned silence. I mean, you can't applaud anywhere in a show like that...

What is worse than a bad band show? Having to see them perform it at every home football game.