Cadets explain the 2008 narration

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Bloo's narration this year...I don't think they need it, but it's tolerable...but the Cadet's narration? yeah, it sucks...

They (Bluecoats) don't need it. It went out in Madison and no one heard a word. It was one of the most exciting shoes of the night!

I'd be more than willing to deal with FAR less Cadets threads. :tongue:

Good thing you're reading the 26th page of the 9,000,000 Cadets thread then. I can tell you really have time to read only the things you care about...

Well, you don't HAVE to watch the explanation video. You could just sit on your hands at a Cadets' show for political reasons instead.

It's worth it just to see hopkins dumping the garbage can into the dumpster as he talks about DCP.

Actually good stuff that so few understand about his passive agressive side.

Tasteful way of trying to "put a lid on it" so to speak.

It is a voice, most definitely.

Not familiar with the term "metaphor", are we?

No, I'm stupid.

/sarcasm

You can't accuse me of spin, then spin some yourself and call it a metaphor as if that makes it ok.

It's not about Cadets? You haven't been drawing comparisons? :tongue: Alrighty then.

Well, thanks for playing. By completely ignoring my question, you've given me an answer.

However, I'll repeat it again...

1. Remove all the narration from The Cadets show WITHOUT changing any of the music. How would the show hold up?

2. Remove all the narration from Phantom's show WITHOUT changing any of the music. How would the show hold up?

I'd like an answer from someone this time. Not your typical politician's evasive action move.

I did not answer the questions because they seem rhetorical. We all know the answers. I have not once said the use of voice in both shows is equal, of the same design mindset, or anything even close to being the same. If you can find where I have, I would like to see it.

Good thing you're reading the 26th page of the 9,000,000 Cadets thread then. I can tell you really have time to read only the things you care about...

Wow! 11 posts in a year and you take time out of your busy schedule to insult me? I should feel honored! Have a toast of Koolaid on me! :tongue:

Wow! 11 posts in a year and you take time out of your busy schedule to insult me? I should feel honored! Have a toast of Koolaid on me! :tongue:

Not sure what my posting frequency has to do with anything, but I just thought your comment was kind of ironic. and yea, i stayed home from work today, not specifically to insult you, but hey, if you're gonna set 'em up, I might as well knock 'em down. :sad: