Fan, family, or former?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 year marching vet....

see under name below....plus 6 years marching with JSU's Marching Southerners (best college band in the country)...

Now, I have a life with lower back problems, just kidding....but that's too many years and I look at the money I could have made, family things I could have done, and time wasted....nah....I did it right.

Edited by jsualumnus

Los tres

tous les trois

alle drei

tutti e tre i

todos os tres

:tongue: All three :sad:

Former Staff, fan since early seventies, parent of current member.

Edited by BarryMorgan

Los tres

tous les trois

alle drei

tutti e tre i

todos os tres

:tongue: All three :sad:

Former Staff, fan since early seventies, parent of current member.

I am Huge Fan & Also Mom of a Colts Mellophone Player and Chops Inc Sr. Corps Contra Player, drum corps is in my blood, Dad, Uncles, Brothers, Children, I am also a Cooktruck Diva for the Colts, and Souvie seller for Chops Inc.

I started out being a fan and have been around drum corps since I was born. My dad marched in the St. Paul Scouts. I then became a former marching member of The St. Croix Riverman 1983, Cavaliers 1988, 1991 & 1992 and now a former member of MN Brass-2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007 however now I am teaching Brass. I will always be a drum corps fan!! :tongue:

Fan ... parent (3 sons in Star of Indiana from 1985 through 1992) ... fan ... Tour Event Partner (Drums Along the Red Cedar) ... fan ... love the activity ... from cadets to all age and everything in between ... go Blue Stars!

Fan ... parent (3 sons in Star of Indiana from 1985 through 1992) ... fan ... Tour Event Partner (Drums Along the Red Cedar) ... fan ... love the activity ... from cadets to all age and everything in between ... go Blue Stars!

Marilyn,

Some might enjoy the story of the the Blue Stars connection! :)

Fran