DCI "standings" after 7/11

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A "two-fer".....................Today is my lucky day!!

I'm really not sure what your problem is. You obviously read all the threads where people were all over dciguy about posting the scores to begin with - so he graciously said he'd stop. He only started posting them again after several people asked him to please start posting them.

Did you notice that he immediately posted the scores the night that the Blue Stars beat the Colts? Seems to me - if he only wanted to post good news for the Colts -- that would have been a night to conveniently skip a post as well.

Guess you can call this your "jackpot" day... since now it's officially a "three-fer".

I'm really not sure what your problem is. You obviously read all the threads where people were all over dciguy about posting the scores to begin with - so he graciously said he'd stop. He only started posting them again after several people asked him to please start posting them.

Did you notice that he immediately posted the scores the night that the Blue Stars beat the Colts? Seems to me - if he only wanted to post good news for the Colts -- that would have been a night to conveniently skip a post as well.

Guess you can call this your "jackpot" day... since now it's officially a "three-fer".

make it four!

Let's just kill the speculation for tonight right now. I will be out and about this evening and therefore may not have scores posted immediately. Rest assured they will be posted by tomorrow morning.

No! That's not good enough. Make up some scores and post them NOW!

:w00t:

Exactly....How dare you have a life outside what we want :w00t: