Rochester Crusaders 2nd annual golf tournament

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you guys the best of luck with your Crusader Classic golf tournament. Great pics! LOL

Mark- White Sabers

Come join us for the day, Mark!

-------------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

you were in deep discussion with Carl about Gophers instead of golfers! :thumbup:

Caddyshack.jpg

SIGNUP NOW for some Great Golfing and LOTS of FUN!</b>

Sir Goldenstein? Please pardon the interuption, however, I just wanted to say that I suck at Golfing and you just basically suck. I heard you were a good golfer though. I was thinkin' about movin' in with ya for a couple months. I can help straighten out your neighborhood. I'll practice my Sop during 3rd shift. Crack dealers don't like Sopranos, or Trumpets. I'll stand Watch for rent. Rest assured that while I was in the NAVY, I learned not to EVER leave your Post. You can count on me dude.

Anyone see Mike Litton? How's he doin? Going to Finger Lakes on Fri08Aug. So, I'll be in the neighborhood. (sort of)

Anyways, just wanted to say that you suck.

Love,

Nick

I have lost 50+ lbs. Chicks really dig me now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Nick!

Sir Goldenstein? Please pardon the interuption, however, I just wanted to say that I suck at Golfing and you just basically suck. I heard you were a good golfer though. I was thinkin' about movin' in with ya for a couple months. I can help straighten out your neighborhood. I'll practice my Sop during 3rd shift. Crack dealers don't like Sopranos, or Trumpets. I'll stand Watch for rent. Rest assured that while I was in the NAVY, I learned not to EVER leave your Post. You can count on me dude.

Anyone see Mike Litton? How's he doin? Going to Finger Lakes on Fri08Aug. So, I'll be in the neighborhood. (sort of)

Anyways, just wanted to say that you suck.

Love,

Nick

I have lost 50+ lbs. Chicks really dig me now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Nick!

Hey,Feelya......two compound words..........SPELLCHECK and PROZAC! :smile:

Still Room For Teams and Singles for a GREAT Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,Feelya......two compound words..........SPELLCHECK and PROZAC! :thumbup:

Still Room For Teams and Singles for a GREAT Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Sir Goldenstienski. I'ma usually a good speller. I was practicing my Sop while posting. (my bad) Still Room for Teams?............Singles? U talking 'bout a dating service? Wife-Swapping? I read that same statement in a bathroom stall once. I wrote the phone number down..........lost it though. For a good time call.............Gary?

I got loaded last night in Buffalo. (DCI Show) I liked Madison and Donny Allen. They rocked!

.....and there was this hot babe I couldn't keep my eyes away from. I think I'm gonna march next year.

I love CHICKS and DRUM CORPS!

Congrats on score last Sat. Go Cru!

OK, back on topic.

This weekend is going to be a great time. Golf, Food, Open Bar and drum corps friends. What more could you be looking for in a weekend besides a show? Visit our website to sign up now. Spaces are still available.

Good Job stacey getting us back on track with this one.

Hey everyone Brockport CC is one of the nicest courses in the area come on down and have a great day golfing, drinking, eating some amazing food, and hanging out with some of the greatest people in drum corps. Check out the website.