Who's going to Bloomimgton

I think you mean 65 to 46 (not 40). If by southeast side, you mean Beech Grove or something similar, I'd still drive over to 37. 37 and 65 are not exactly parallel roads. As you move down 65 you aren't just going south but east away from 37. 37 is a much more direct route.

For those on the south or west side of Indy, 37 is a straight shot to Bloomington. For a slightly shorter distance, you can take SR-67 south through Mooresville, which will merge with 37 at Martinsville.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. I'm doing souvies for the Bluecoats the last two weeks.

I'll be there buying souvies from the Bluecoats!

Myself and my better half and a bunch of older Glassmen alumni will be making the trek from T-town to Martinsville Ind.

where we will be staying . We are joining some other people at some camp ground to party with food & some brewskis

on the night of 1/4 finals then the next two nights we all have tickets for semis & finals .Man o man I'm so excited I

could just puke !! :blink::doh::doh::blink::poke:

I'll be there. Staying in Indianapolis & taking the DCI shuttle to Bloomington. I've lost track of how many I've been to .... But haven't missed in at least 10 years. Was only planning on going to finals, but if we can get there early enough on Friday, we may try to make Semi's as well.

I'll be there, blogging for the Blue Devils. It will be nice to be 'back on the job' after a little time spent as a spectator.

I'll be there with you! 4th year blogging. It'll be good to have your mad editing skills back in action.

hotel situation SUCKS :(

Bloomington has nada - crappy motels... and Indy is much better but an hour away!

Guess I will stay in Indy and rent a car

I'll be there for Semis & Finals and I'm VERY glad that I have a hotel room not too far from the stadium. :blink:

My husband, daughter and I are going. Can't believe it's our third finals in a row! :blink: We're camping about 20 minutes down the road.

Edited by hornlinemom

I'll be there for Quarters and Semis, but have to serve a wedding on Finals Day back in St. Louis! GO SCOUTS!