The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my eyes and ears the Crossmen did better than Madison. They have some very effective flag statements in their program that translates well onto the field. My only gripe and it's with most guards today is the releasing and catching of the rifles. Today's weapon work seems to be caught in all different positions and not in unison. Overall we might have seen one of the finalists this year.

Yeah! Spirit playing Georgia.

I noticed she had a regular uniform in early summer performances, then she started wearing the guard uniform last Saturday in Orlando (at least the 1st time I noticed it)... Idk why she would change like that, maybe to keep her from overheating or something...

Naw, she was in the guard uniform all season until this week.

About time we get to hear Georgia! :lookaround:

I noticed she had a regular uniform in early summer performances, then she started wearing the guard uniform last Saturday in Orlando (at least the 1st time I noticed it)... Idk why she would change like that, maybe to keep her from overheating or something...

She had the guard uni for the canceled Columbia, SC show. I thought it was weird. Glad she is back in a DM uni.

Edited for lack of command of English language.

Edited by blue9195

Crossmen ftw (or for 12th).

She had the guard uni for the canceled Columbia, SC show. I thought is was weird. Glad she is back in a DM uni.

gotcha