The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

Spirit is having many problems visually....holes and dirty. The musical book is just not very exciting to me. I guess maybe it's better in person. Great drumline, but horns are not up to par with past Spirit lines. The drill is quite boring IMHO.

nah, its not really better in person, I wasn't impressed with them this past week... then again, they way some of their sets broke down distracted me from their musical program..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is Mr. Glassmen with his flag.....

Thank GOD for Glassmens guard cuz their drill is not much to look at......

I do like the Breakfest Machine from Pee Wee

Edited by Cop

Disagree. I think this year is overall better than last year. :lookaround:

Feel free to Disagree. All I know is I'm about to down a Mt. Dew, pop a nodoze and pray for an upswing.

I didn't see what happened, but as you can probably see they are attending to the Crossmen member. They are taking her/him out right now and looks like working on them in the ambulance (hasn't left yet, so that's a good sign). Praying for the best.

Spirit's show is okay and that's all I'll say. Not to big a crowd response for them today.

I am pretty sure it was a guard member that got hit by another guard member - I saw the other guard member trying to help (wtching the multi cmaera angle). Hope she/he is OK, kind of distracted me watching the rest of Crossmen and Spirit!

hey eveyone!

love to see the crazy english shouting guy is back for the g.men for another year (im english by the way)