I got great seats at DCI finals! Take a look see....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ticket broker Renny Harrison says...'I think for an event of extraordinary demand, like some of the Colts games have been, there is a market for people who just want to be at the game regardless of the view they have.' "

I think there's also a market for people who just want to be on an airplane, regardless of them actually getting to leave the airport...

A market for people who just want to be at the movie theatre, regardless of their ability to see the movie...

Maybe a market for people who just like to browse through restaurant menus, regardless of actually getting to eat.

Yeah, I would pay a good amount of money for all those. :smile::smile::ph34r:

Edited by troon8

actually the article also says that they will NOT be selling those 200+ tickets that have obstructed views. There's still a GINORMOUS amount of seats available, so no harm no foul...Just useless seats.

Maybe they'll put a concession stand or something there just to make it useful.

actually the article also says that they will NOT be selling those 200+ tickets that have obstructed views. There's still a GINORMOUS amount of seats available, so no harm no foul...Just useless seats.

Maybe they'll put a concession stand or something there just to make it useful.

That sounds good... I would be ticked if I ordered tickets and they turned out to be for those seats, and I didn't know about the columns.

"Ticket broker Renny Harrison says...'I think for an event of extraordinary demand, like some of the Colts games have been, there is a market for people who just want to be at the game regardless of the view they have.' "

I think there's also a market for people who just want to be on an airplane, regardless of them actually getting to leave the airport...

A market for people who just want to be at the movie theatre, regardless of their ability so see the movie...

Maybe a market for people who just like to browse through restaurant menus, regardless of actually getting to eat.

Yeah, I would pay a good amount of money for all those. :smile::ph34r::ph34r:

Seats for the blind ! I'm partially blind and if I were totally blind I sure wouldn't give hoot . :smile:

We work Texan games as a fundraiser, and there are a ton of folks that enter the stadium and never get to their seats. They wonder around trying to pick up guys or girls, sitting at the bar, watching the game on TV....I cannot imagine buying tickets to a game, then sitting in a bar drinking $9.00 beers and watching it on TV when the action can be seen live 10 feet away, but lots do. I guess these seats can be sold to this group :ph34r:

It's not that surprising to see them put seats behind the columns. They did it when they built Miller Park here in Milwaukee. They're called "Uecker Seats" after Brewer's announcer Bob Uecker. They sell for $1 on game day at the gate. There's something like 200-300 that fall into this category. And there are people who buy them. There is something to be said about just being there and the atmosphere of being in the stadium and being part of a winning team... Plus, you can always pay a buck and then look for a better place to watch once you're in the stadium...

A market for people who just want to be at the movie theatre, regardless of their ability to see the movie...

Yeah, I would pay a good amount of money for all those. :offtopic::tongue::tongue:

HAHAHAHA..Great sarcasm. So many people just like to get INTO an event...I hope you dont really take yourself seriously