• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, since it's an Alabama thread, I gotta ask:

Roll Tide or War Eagle?

Tidy Bowl and War Pigeon.

Just got back from the show. Not only was this the first show for my daughter and son, it was also my first live show in <whisper>20 years</whisper>.

Quick thoughts on Regiment:

Percussion: Mother of God! Just incredible.

The crowd was just eating up the procession onto the field; the audience was psyched before a single note was played.

As good as the music was, I just wasn't feeling the closer. Something is missing there.

I see whay people are concerned about the visual. The problem isn't the color guard unis--they're great. The problem is solid white unis--they don't provide enough contrast to make the complex drill pop.

I'll try to be more coherent tomorrow.

Just got back from the show. Not only was this the first show for my daughter and son, it was also my first live show in <whisper>20 years</whisper>.

r

Quick thoughts on Regiment:

Percussion: Mother of God! Just incredible.

The crowd was just eating up the procession onto the field; the audience was psyched before a single note was played.

As good as the music was, I just wasn't feeling the closer. Something is missing there.

I see whay people are concerned about the visual. The problem isn't the color guard unis--they're great. The problem is solid white unis--they don't provide enough contrast to make the complex drill pop.

I'll try to be more coherent tomorrow.

I'm going to make a copy of your post for my son. He will enjoy your percussion comments.

A big "Mother of God" beats any score!