DCI at the Movies

Man, yet again I am the only DCP'er from Fresno.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

debating on going to Dublin, CA... apparently they're putting it on their IMAX? but than it's a bit of a drive away...

esp. having another theater minutes away from my house... ugh.. decisions.. decisions...

Edited by SquallLHeart

That theater RULES! They have full digital 7.1 now I think and their seats are like couches. I would have went to valley view but its too far to haul from Akron. Enjoy those seats tho!

yeah, it's gonna be awesome. i hope we get one of the theatres with the leather seats

Edited by hornandsoccer

So, since it's in a theater and no chance of hurting the feeling of any marching members, I think I will BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the fun of it ! :huh:

( of course in the past when someone called " he who shall not be mentioned by name" ,the anti christ, there was much applause and laughter ) :worthy:

:tongue:

well.. i guess it's not gonna be on IMAX... but i'm going to Dublin anyway... figured alot of BD fans are gonna be there since it's a nice big theater...

hmm.. tix already bought... wee...

^^ LOL at the anti-christ comment ^_^

I heard as of yesterday, they had sold 75 seats for The River in Rancho Mirage, CA. T\

COol that they sold 75 so far, got my ticket will be there although I wished they would of had it at the Regal in Palm Springs :):) Love the smaller theaters there that have the big comfy lounge chairs with "tables' Between them :):)

I'll be the lone Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'm sure LOL

COol that they sold 75 so far, got my ticket will be there although I wished they would of had it at the Regal in Palm Springs :):) Love the smaller theaters there that have the big comfy lounge chairs with "tables' Between them :):)

I'll be the lone Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i'm sure LOL

Saw on the news this morning that you guys are getting quite the thunderstorm activity today,- complete with flash flood warnings. Do not drive through stream beds on your way to the theater!