DCI at the Movies

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went to purchase my single ticket for the Cinemark Legacy in Plano, which is less than 5 miles from my house, only to find that it's sold out. :tongue:

So, I had to purchase my ticket for the Cinemark Tinseltown Plano, which is almost 15 miles from my house :worthy: , but only 3 miles from myoffice. :huh:

ive been to both of those theaters yet i live in st louis. you should go to the tavern across 75? or the tollway before you go to the theater.

I will be viewing the show in Columbia , Maryland with a group of my friends from the Yankee Rebels and the Mason Dixon Drum Line. I am leaving in a few to tailgate in the parking lot. It is great you should see the looks we get from non drum corps people.

alright in st louis, there are 3 theaters all fairly far from each other. at the one im attending which we shall only call as "king" they are only having it in 1 theater. and that is one of their smaller theaters. i thought that "king" or dci would have learned from last year. last year they had it in 1 theater, again not one of their largest theaters, and they were taking a lot of heat from that, and even lost money because of that because i had friends who paid to go see harry potter or something and then walked into the dci show. but the thing that doesnt make sense is that 2 years ago, they had it in both of their largest theaters and it nearly sold out.

anyway whoever is planning this out in st louis needs to get their head out of their ### and work harder for next year. (again)

where does the $18 go for the ticket? is it split between the theater and dci, or does dci get the majority of it?

i know concessions is pure profit for the theater, so i dont know why they wouldnt try and please their customers.

oh king is regal theaters or regal entertainment group

Saw on the news this morning that you guys are getting quite the thunderstorm activity today,- complete with flash flood warnings. Do not drive through stream beds on your way to the theater!

Storms seemed to have stayed down indio way got some rain in PS but nothing dramatic, the wash by my condo is dry still....but either way I'm a straight shot down 111 to the theather :)

Storms seemed to have stayed down indio way got some rain in PS but nothing dramatic, the wash by my condo is dry still....but either way I'm a straight shot down 111 to the theather :)

welp gonna head down need some food before it starts