Shorts under uniform pants

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you didn't tell the kid who got your uniform the next year. Yuck! - But funny as hell! :worthy:

...contemplating what might be said to the next wearer after the current one ends up "drawing mud" after straining to hold on to that FFFFF final note. :tongue:

...contemplating what might be said to the next wearer after the current one ends up "drawing mud" after straining to hold on to that FFFFF final note. :tongue:

Heaven forbid the Contra line hits the ever elusive "Brown Note" :worthy:

What DO the Kilties wear under those kilts? :worthy:

Shoes :tongue:

...contemplating what might be said to the next wearer after the current one ends up "drawing mud" after straining to hold on to that FFFFF final note. :worthy:

Reminds me of one of my friends who stained his white pants during a show :tongue:

At Cadets the guys had to "tightie whities" (boxers or boxer briefs would have bunched up) and everyone had cream spandex-type things over that. The bottoms of the spandex were tucked into the top of the long white socks. Woe unto anyone who lost their spandex (we called them something but I've forgotten) like I did before the Murfreesboro show. Also, we wore plain white cotton t-shirts cut off at the belly button so they wouldn't bunch up at the bottom. Cap Reg just had white t-shirts and the bottoms were not as important since we had black pants; we were encouraged to wear skintight black spandex shorts to avoid bunching, and I did, but I think I was in the minority.