Blue Devils stick figure

That's it! I've been thinking what it reminded me of all season!

Lucas_Arts_Logo_thumb.jpg

If it did, Lucas would OWN that corps right now.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually called my sister in law on this one who is in BD's guard this year. Show is based on a poem of a man walking the line with ups and downs in his life. Guy is obvisouly in the process of falling with PVC pipe display and by the end he completly falls off the tight wire. I don't think they're done with the creativeness of this show and can't wait to see it at Finals.

The crowd will go absolutely nuts if they can get the stick figure to walk or do a little jig.

You're kidding, right?

The figure IS animated. The leg closest to the crowd extends as if jumping, and the arm nearing the crowd extends as if shooting a basketball.

If you didn't know that, then you're brilliant for your original show design idea! :tongue:

i feel like ive seen that kind of figue in a drawing or picture once... something that had to do with it looking up to the stars, or something involving the sky/heavens... not sure though...

I think it is the stick man drawing from the oldest known artwork in the world that was discovered on the wall of a cave in France just a few years ago.

+++

Edited: I just Goggled it. There is no such cave man drawing. So I'm either nuts, or just senile.

Take your pick. :tongue:

Edited by wvu80

Well, we still can't agree on its origins.

I might have to do something drastic, like ask someone from Blue Devils' design team.

But that wouldn't be as much fun. :)