Madison Scouts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As The Scouts improve, so do the Crossmen, maybe even more from the recent videos posted. I would be shocked if Madison passes the Crossmen for the final Finals spot.

I'm just saying I wouldn't be shocked either way because they are close, there is nothing final about this years top 12...

It looks like the Scouts have made some improvements and are once again in the hunt for a top 12 placing.

Am I totally off on this observation?

I absolutely believe that Madison will make finals. The improvement in their show has been tremendous. The show has really started to come together and it is so entertaining. The guard is coming along quite nicely as well. I would love to see both Crossmen and Madison in the finals.

Go Scouts!!!!!!

I bought my theater tickets for quarter finals. I'll be there with my popcorn and fingers crossed for the Scouts.

Oh, I'll be pulling for Troopers and Blues Stars as well. GO KANSAS!!!

I saw Madison and Xmen both in Allentown. They both deserve to be in Finals, but how? TIE! Would love to see an identical score at semis. This is my favorite Crossmen show in years, and Madison is playing well enough to be in finals. Come on TIE!

This is one of those rare times when I wouldn't mind a 12th-place tie. :tongue:

Crank it up tonight Scouts! :thumbup::smile::smile:

I asked the question and then it happened. One of my favorite Corps made it back to the "Big Dance".

Way to go Scouts! :worthy::thumbdown::music::satisfied::worthy::thumbdown:

Only thing that would make be more pleased would be to see Troopers back in the top 12. :music:

Honestly, I think the Crossmen deserve the spot more. We'll see what happens.

Wow...guess I missed this one the first time around. I'd like to know why they "deserve" it more than the Scouts?? (even though it's quite irrelevant at this point)

I would be shocked if Madison passes the Crossmen for the final Finals spot.

SHOCKING, isn't it? :thumbup: