Credit and Tic FINALS!: Version III

ummmm... Didn't you already vote today? That explains all the Madison votes!!! :worthy:

[removed the votes so no one would get confused]

Did I? - looking back I did vote at like 1 in the morning. Sorry. Would you have bothered if I hadn't credited the Scouts? You've made a point to tick them every single time you've posted in these games.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you have bothered if I hadn't credited the Scouts? You've made a point to tick them every single time you've posted in these games.

GASP! CONSPIRACY! Obviously he ticked the Scouts not because he wanted his corps to win, but rather to start their demise! GASP! /humor

6 - Bluecoats -

18 - Blue Stars

22 - Carolina Crown

33 - Madison Scouts - (GASP!)

28 - Phantom Regiment +

27 - Santa Clara Vanguard

26 - Troopers

Tic Bloo and Madison, Credit PR

Edited by megadrive

GASP! CONSPIRACY! Obviously he ticked the Scouts not because he wanted his corps to win, but rather to start their demise! GASP! /humor

Seriously - I don't understand the reasoning behind ticking the same corps over and over - I can understand crediting your favorite corps over and over though. Just seems pointless.

Seriously - I don't understand the reasoning behind ticking the same corps over and over - I can understand crediting your favorite corps over and over though. Just seems pointless.

Maybe it's just his least favorite? Or just doesn't want them to get too far ahead in the game?

I know I ticked Blue Devils almost every time. Just not my favorite and didn't want them to get too high.

They have the current highest point total (and have for some time). It makes sense to try to take them down to level out the field a bit. He's just using good strategy.

(either that or he just doesn't like Madison :worthy: )

Edited by piperguy

6 - Bluecoats

16 - Blue Stars -

22 - Carolina Crown

33 - Madison Scouts +

28 - Phantom Regiment -

26 - Troopers

6 - Bluecoats

17 - Blue Stars

23 - Carolina Crown +

31 - Madison Scouts -

28 - Phantom Regiment -

26 - Troopers

Did I? - looking back I did vote at like 1 in the morning. Sorry. Would you have bothered if I hadn't credited the Scouts? You've made a point to tick them every single time you've posted in these games.

Here's the deal,

First off, I wouldn't have said anything except you started whining about some people ticking Madison every time. You weren't concerened how some voted for the other corps but if it was against the Scouts, well we just can't stand for that, can we? However, since you decided to open that can of worms, let's see what you've done here, shall we?

Your three votes in C&T v.3.0:

#1- tick- PR and BS

#2- tick- PR and BS

#3- tick- PR and SCV

Second... IT'S A FREAKIN' GAME!!!!

heehee... only 6 more hours beore I get to tick Madison again! :worthy:

Edited by skajerk