Phantom's Secret Ending

They persuade Brandt Crocker to yell I AM SPARTACUS over the PA system.

We have a winner! No one can touch that one.

MIKE

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,I always thought it would be the CADETS to add the cheerleaders.

It's been a long time coming...

Don't worry they will be wearing appropriate uniforms,not cheerleading outfits.

Go PHANTOM!

Well we did see a baton twirler last night.

Not a first however. In Birmingham(don't know which year) Suncoast Sound came back from a European tour ( I was told) and the had twirler(s) and they ended their show with "The First Noel". Now that is absurdity........August in Birmingham and Christmas Carols.

Perhaps a new idea for a "theme " show.

Also didn't the cadets have a twirler once......remember the high step college-like drum major the one year???? Gee my memory is going. Love this thread

LBJ....CIA.....The Mob...etc

Don't forget the guy with the umbrella, and J. Edgar Hoover made a special trip to Dallas the night before JFK was shot, and "Tricky Dick" was also in town that day. Look on YouTube they slow down the Zapruder film on one video and it looks like the driver turns around with a gun and does the shooting. Really look it up.

Not a first however. In Birmingham(don't know which year) Suncoast Sound came back from a European tour ( I was told) and the had twirler(s) and they ended their show with "The First Noel". Now that is absurdity........August in Birmingham and Christmas Carols.

FWIW, Suncoast also had a baton twirler in 1985, as part of Florida Suite. It was supposed to be part of the shtick that paid tribute to the Florida A&M marching band, I think, but I never quite got it. The corps simply had a guy in the color guard who was a champion twirler and worked it into the show.