Phantom's Secret Ending

I'm not completely sure, but I believe they have closed practices during Finals week. And now that I typed it, I'm even less sure. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Rehearsal Day

When:Aug 6, 2008

Where:

HOUSING: Closed Practices (map)

Description----------

Housing Info----------

HOUSING: Closed Practices ----------

Daily Sched----------

http://regiment.org/events.cfm

rinse and repeat thru saturday

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's become such a blood bath, might as well throw a spear up in the booth at Dan Potter while there at it!

since i first saw their show in normal i was wondering why they didnt come out in all black, with the drum major in white. it would make the drum major more emperor like...

and for me still, phantoms secret ending is the one they put on in allentown, because no one will share what they did with me, the only thing thats been possibly hinted is that theyre running from the last I AM SPARTACUS on. less than 24 hours till theater time :smile:

im not sure how 150 people could ever look small... especially when theyre carrying drums and everything else.

ok serious question, could all black even be logistically possible? (as inwould they have the space on their trucks to carry 2 sets of unis?) would it be smart having them march all black since theyre so used to looking for all white unis? i know they dont rehearse in the white unis, and im not saying they would be blind and unable to see the people next to them, just maybe they wouldnt be as comfortable as they have been if they were in black.

(an answer would be nice, not flames)

Edited by doyle079

I thought we cleared this up eons ago - it's Xanadu, kids.

Xanadu.gif

Heh, heh, heh.

Garry in Vegas

I could imagine shipping all black uniforms as possible. Or even driving over the uniforms from Rockford.

Fittings can be done my a tape measure and the measurements could be relayed to some staff at the Corps office and tailored to fit properly.

Then they would have to be shipped/driven over sometime about last weekend for proper fitting and further alterations. That would also allow for the corps for do some rehearsals in the new uniforms to get used to marching with them.

However the only problems would be the finances. Unless the corps planned to bring black unis from the start and added the extra costs to the tuition, then money could be a hindrance. Otherwise the corps would be paying for extra uniforms to be made for the members that don't' fit already existing uniforms and such.

Or they can all just get a big pot of black Rit dye and drop the uniforms in them...

I still don't understand why everyone keeps talking about black uniforms on Regiment. There is zero chance of them being in black uniforms for the foreseeable future. I was on the BOD when the change back to white was decided and the black was viewed as a mistake at that time and 80% of the Board is still the same people. I would bet on white uniforms for at least another 10 years. White provides a blank palate that they can do so many things with that black does not allow.

i wouldn't care if they marched naked as jaybirds, as long as they WIN one for old times sake!

Now that wouldn't be very "Spirit of Disney" would it? ;-)

well I only responded to it because of Mr. Doyle's query.

I think most people already know that the white will most likely be staying til this season's end.

However I'm surprised that the BoD thought black was a mistake. I personally liked the black very much.

Personally, I think black can be played just as well as white can be 'accessorized'. I think that PR should actually keep both uniforms on hand and vary between different years. Some shows may be much more appealing visually with the black, and vice versa. For example the black uniforms would have been horrible last year with the blues. Whereas I think '06s Faust show would have been amazing with the black uniforms. The journey through hell kind of screams black uniforms, and a DM with a white uniform could have been like a god figure ruling the actions.