Thinking of Jason Lowe

If you all are interested ther is a site that Jason use to post all the time. the yahoo group Club Canos has alot of history and I think that he was one of the first people to start posting. saddly the site has been abandoned and very few people check it anymore. Check it out if you are interested.

Edited by dcf06

Jason is laughing his ### off today. the CROWD favorite FINALLY WON AGAIN.....

He would have loved Phantom's show, so aggressive and gutsy.

I thought about him last night as I sat in the stadium and flashed back to that weekend so many years ago.... saying goodbye to him, him ADAMANT that we go be with Spirit that weekend when we talked about staying to be with him... he threatened to put the "Lowe foot", up our ###es.

I'm sure he was watching last night and grinning that silly "little redneck boy" grin.

I hope all the kids on the field learn to live their life with the same passion that young man taught us to in such a short time......

Paraphrasing Larry D's poem

His life was heroic, but without fanfare.

He worked and hoped and inspired.

He loved and was loved.

His life was a noble song of quiet courage.

Still miss you J..... RIP

AA

Thanks so much for starting this thread. I was one of the lucky ones to spend some time with Jason. We all miss him very much. I'm thankful to say that I still learn from him to this day. He was a tremendous human being and the kind of drum corps kid that you always wanted to be around. Even though I used to routinely bust his chops when he was trying to pick up girls, it was all in good fun. Thank you for being who you are Jason. 'Til we meet again. Salud

Carlito

• 1 year later...