World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

Music and guard are wonderful for this show, but does anyone else find their drill to be overly sloppy? Maybe it's just me. . . .

I also found it to be true.......

2008 coats were fighters to get this show on the field

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job bluecoats performance of the night so far along with Colts! just turn up another level for tmrw night and this should get 6th!!!! last two years have been the best set of bluecoats ever BELIEVE!!!

Man, you really can't stay away from the negative, can you?

How about, instead of ragging on what they're wearing, you just say, "I like their brass sound" and leave it at that?

I make it a point to be negative because everyone always wants to be all lovey-dovey and try and respect everyone for working their butts off all summer.

Well guess what, some people worked your butts off all summer and still suck. I hate it that everyone in the DCI community ignores this.

Man, you really can't stay away from the negative, can you?

How about, instead of ragging on what they're wearing, you just say, "I like their brass sound" and leave it at that?

He should make his criticisms disguised as praise like yours.

she didn't leave enough room. . .she has boston at 18, I doubt she'll tie them. . .so much for numbers management!! lol

She had BC under Boston a few weeks ago

Edited by Cop

I make it a point to be negative because everyone always wants to be all lovey-dovey and try and respect everyone for working their butts off all summer.

Well guess what, some people worked your butts off all summer and still suck. I hate it that everyone in the DCI community ignores this.

So which corps did you get cut from?