Breaking News!

wait....for spartacus.....

so they traded him for their whole corps? or the show itself? i dont know whether to picture brett favre and 150 members just standing around (maybe they'll pick some other music to play, or just do something different altogether), or just brett favre, alone on the field, performing the spartacus show by himself.

or wait, is it just the guard that's supposed to be spartacus? so maybe its just brett favre and phantom's hornline? wow, that's a really interesting show.....i hope he can hit running targets with a football.

spears & shields vs shotgun and deep bombs......hmmm...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Wonder when John Madden will show up at Regiment's housing site.

holy ####. i can't even imagine their show this year with john madden doing narration. that would be the funniest thing in US history.

wonder who they'll draft in the 4th round. maybe a choice I&E winner? jersey surf perhaps? maybe they'll pick impulse and use those uniforms next year?

what happened to the Jets?

they suck, thats what happened.

Nice. Wonder when John Madden will show up at Regiment's housing site.

I'm sure he's been there before.

Oh, you mean the "Other" John Madden.

(The Other) John Madden and Steve Rondinaro on the Finals DVD? That would be interesting.

"So, you see, Phantom's drum major grabs this spear over here and goes runnin'...runnin' up to the front sideline, leaps over some things and... BOOM! Spears the other drum major in the chest."

Edited by hostrauser

I'm sure he's been there before.

Oh, you mean the "Other" John Madden.

(The Other) John Madden and Steve Rondinaro on the Finals DVD? That would be interesting.

"So, you see, Phantom's drum major grabs this spear over here and goes runnin'...runnin' up to the front sideline, leaps over some things and... BOOM! Spears the other drum major in the chest."

Meanwhile he's drawing a giant saxophone on the screen!!! :smile:

Besides, we all know the football John Madden is a big Blue Devils fan: he lives just down the freeway from them in Pleasanton.

John Madden: "Brett Favre is, is, is, th, th, th, the greatest Quarter Back to ever play the game...put him with Phantom and BAM. There's your DCI Champion!"

Besides, we all know the football John Madden is a big Blue Devils fan: he lives just down the freeway from them in Pleasanton.

Madden is going to be the "surprise" boxer in Bluecoats show tonight!! :smile: