Announcer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my girlfriend couldnt stand the way he said the corps names either.

i was amused to hear that, it was the first time i had heard anyone express that opinion.

First of all, Brandt Crocker is an icon in our activity. "Adsubity" merely endears him to us even more. He's not going anywhere unless he wants to (or Chuck Norris demands it).

Second, the way an announcer says things makes you sick? Perhaps you have a bit of a queasy stomach? Some Pepto, perhaps?

I think it's funny how he still can't pronounce ABSURDITY correctly. :P

Adsurbity?

Asburbiby?

I'm old too, but not as old as Mr. Crocker... but I suppose it's better than having Kurt Gowdy (RIP) doing the announcements. Could you imagine?

* I hope that doesn't come across as mean or tasteless. More like poking fun at the history of dci announcers/commentators.

Get rid of Brandt Crocker?! NEVER!!!

Man it will be a sad day once Brandt Crocker is no longer announcing for DCI. I know it was one of the best feelings in the world the first time I heard him announce my corps when I was on the field. It was like... I'd heard him say those words so many hundreds of times from watching videos, but this time he was talking about me... it was awesome, and I want future DCI members to experience that for as long as possible.