Blue Stars are tonights big winners

The Blue Stars have already won... tonight is just the desert. Nothing to do but enjoy the nights and bask in the moment. They are officially a top 12 world class corps. Welcome to the club kids!

Actually, the Blue Stars STARTED the club! We're just coming back after a few years away... :smile:

The Blue Stars have already won... tonight is just the desert. Nothing to do but enjoy the nights and bask in the moment. They are officially a top 12 world class corps. Welcome to the club kids!

welcome "BACK" to the club you mean... :smile:

2nd place DCI 1972,

3rd place DCI 1973,

12th place DCI 1974,

5th place DCI 1975,

9th place DCI 1976,

6th place DCI 1977,

8th place DCI 1978,

10th place DCI 1979,

13th place DCI 1980

1st place in the hearts of DC fans everywhere, DCI 2008

I loved the Blue Stars way back when I first started watching drum corps over 30 years ago. I very nearly teared up in the theater on Thursday at the end of their show. It is really great to have them back in Finals, and with a wonderful show. One of my favorites this year.

Congrats to the entire Blue Stars family.

I loved the Blue Stars way back when I first started watching drum corps over 30 years ago. I very nearly teared up in the theater on Thursday at the end of their show. It is really great to have them back in Finals, and with a wonderful show. One of my favorites this year.

Congrats to the entire Blue Stars family.

Blue Stars' ballad is by far the most beautiful of the year. Could someone tell me the name of it?

:thumbup:

Being an alum of the Blue Stars... 1982.. I cannot

express in words what tonight means...

The Saturday Night Bingos that were done ..

From CCI, to DIV3, DIV2 to World Class..

Changing uni's, and trying to keep the Blue Star

corps image and upgrading at the same time..

2008 Blue Stars..

Congrats, and as always

FCO !!!!!!

Looks like everybody saw this coming at the beginning of the year...I, for one, am very pleased they're back in the top 12. Tonight, FCO gains added meaning.

Now can we please have the blue unis with the white X back for next year?

Hot pants optional...

Congrats to the Blue Stars. I really LOVE this show, from beginning to end. They are great performers and the design this year ROCKS. :thumbup:

Blue Stars' ballad is by far the most beautiful of the year. Could someone tell me the name of it?

Their ballad is "La Vie en Rose" by Edith Piaf (a very famous French Singer). We used it as our closer for Les Eclipses in '85

Later,

Mike

Edited by Guardguy89