Upcoming Weekend

Kay

So anyhow, this is a BIG weekend coming up!! What shows are going on, what corps will be where? Very exciting.......

Give me details..........

So anyhow, this is a BIG weekend coming up!! What shows are going on, what corps will be where? Very exciting.......

Give me details..........

August 23

West Haven CT

Empire Statesmen

Bushwackers

Caballeros

Hurricanes

August 23

Reading PA

Grenadiers

Fusion Core

White Sabers

Crusaders

Brigadiers

Buccaneers

Also I think I read that Renegades have their family day on Saturday.

Edited by MrFun

For information on Big Sounds in Motion, visit www.bigsoundsinmotion.com or www.readingbuccaneers.org

Word on the street's that something exciting is gonna be goin' on near the beach in West Haven - I might go check that out, in case my sources are right :smile:

Seriously, though ? Youse want good seats there, ya better get in touch with the folks runnin' things NOW ! "Other sources" told me LAST FRIDAY they were almost out of the "premium" seats already !

Edited by grenadasmoothie

Ahhh tawkin bout actual DC Event that are taking place - refreshing.

With that.........I will add

GO CABS!!!!! Rump Rump Rump!!!!!

Ahhh tawkin bout actual DC Event that are taking place - refreshing.

With that.........I will add

GO CABS!!!!! Rump Rump Rump!!!!!

I second that ! RUMP ! ! !

(I knew Kay was up to SOMETHIN' - Pretending to not know what's comin' up this weekend and all. Sneeeeeea-ky! :smile: )

August 23

West Haven CT

Empire Statesmen

Bushwackers

Caballeros

Hurricanes

August 23

Reading PA

Grenadiers

Fusion Core

White Sabers

Crusaders

Brigadiers

Buccaneers

Also I think I read that Renegades have their family day on Saturday.

Nothing against the Reading show where a lot of great drum corps will be preforming, we kinda know who will be winning.

The West Haven Show will be the biggest nail bitter. Between Hurcs, Cabs And ES, each have been ahead of each other at some point of the season. hurcs started above Cabs and cabs above ES. Then ES passed Cabs, and then Hurcs. These corps are within a point of each other. This show will probably be the most attended show of the season. This show will be packed with great music, and great audience. Its going to be a nice nite weather wise in Connecticut

The West Haven Show will be the biggest nail bitter. Between Hurcs, Cabs And ES, each have been ahead of each other at some point of the season. hurcs started above Cabs and cabs above ES. Then ES passed Cabs, and then Hurcs. These corps are within a point of each other. This show will probably be the most attended show of the season. This show will be packed with great music, and great audience. Its going to be a nice nite weather wise in Connecticut

and i'll be biting my nails checking the phone every 30 seconds or so starting way way too early for it to even be close for the time of scores up there.

:smile:

We'll be home for the weekend, with the computer fired up Saturday night to check for DCA scores.... and the TV on for the Olympics. :smile:

Fran