Rochester forecast - Labor Day Weekend '08

Puddles up to the rocker panel, an outlet pond out back that swallowed a swing set, some "shoreline" trees and a picnic table. Oh, and the power was out this morning.

About par for the course in Orlando.

Melbourne is another story. 25 inches in 24 hours is like running up the score.

Rochester's biggest Hurricane in 2008 is coming from Connecticut.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're now getting close enough that the more accurate forecasts are kicking in... they're still "early" forecasts but they are getting pretty good at this..

Some rain possible Friday afternoon...

WEEKEND - PERFECT!

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast2.asp?p...01&metric=0

Dear God.

Thanks so much for arranging the outstanding potential Rochester weather for our last camp of the year this past weekend. It wasn't quite as ' in your face' as your 2006 effort, but it was pretty 'darned' impressive, I must say. I am sure you will agree that we handled it well and was just the test of our 'faith' should you decide to have any remains of of Fay follow us to DCA this weekend or you decide to make any part of the weekend a crappy weather day. Your choice, of course.

thanks again, and hope to see you there in the stands. Oh, and by the way....you'll probably hear a lot from the guard this weekend. they appreciated the sentiment too, but I think they plan on asking you to turn down the wind just a smidge.......might be a good time to negotiate a little more church time or a saved soul or two....just sayin'.

Best wishes to you and the rest of the threesome......say hi to dad for me......

We're now getting close enough that the more accurate forecasts are kicking in... they're still "early" forecasts but they are getting pretty good at this..

Some rain possible Friday afternoon...

WEEKEND - PERFECT!

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast2.asp?p...01&metric=0

Now we get...

Times of clouds and sun with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm. Hopefully the t-storm is around 11 pm...

Clouds and sunshine with a shower or thunderstorm possible http://www.accuweather.com/forecast2.asp?p...01&metric=0

And this guy went to meteorology school to say this for his profession? :thumbup::lol: :lol: :tongue:

How much safer can you you say "I have no freaking clue what the weather is going to be". :tongue::lol::smile:

Edited by camel lips

yup... they have softened the forecast to include "some" rain Friday... a passing shower on Saturday - thunder or otherwise but improving later in the day...

fine Sunday

All of us Minnesotans are praying for snow...don't cha know. Maybe we'll get some ice fishin' in.

Ya sure, ya betcha!

(I'm actually originally from Chicago)

(Go Cubs!)

Edited by Smoothy

Amen to that!!! :thumbup:

I do not need another 5 stitches to my eyebrow!

seems they expect "some" showers saturday.

my ### is not sitting in a downpour again