Championship Rings?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are 2 photos of my 96 ring. one is a crappy photo, the other is a crappy scan.

96ring.jpg

ring2.jpg

It is an interesting design. I noticed Blue Devils and many other champion corps opt for the college/high school style ring.

Here are my rings.

Actually, noone got rings back then ... we got belt buckles! These rings were modeled after the BD 1999 ring (as the mold was already made when I delt with the ring manufacturer!)

Here are my rings.

Actually, noone got rings back then ... we got belt buckles! These rings were modeled after the BD 1999 ring (as the mold was already made when I delt with the ring manufacturer!)

Well...isn't that conveeeenient???

Malibu....when I saw Dave Fowler's 84 ring, that was just what I thought....not a very sturdy bugger!

Heres yet another, Found it on the Phantom Regiment website, Mark Bertram, PR member 1986-1990, staff 1996 (ring!)

bertram.jpg

Mark calls this "the nicest apparel of all!"

Thats me, couldn't find a copy of that photo anywhere LOL

I do prefer thye signet style ring to the ones with "stones"

Here are my rings.

Nice of BD to do this... in '73 all we got was a patch for our corps jacket that was identical to the one the year before with the added "DCI Champ" embroidered on it.

Aw now all of those " one of those guys" are gonna go to some jeweler and get a ring made to " prove" they marched ( hahaha) J/K

one of those guys - the ones who say " yea I marched that year in that corps in that snare line ( same one you may have marched in but never even saw " one of those guy's " at a camp) and then you go.. who was the captain that year ? and they go oh...ummm I forgot and then you make up a name of some one else that was not in the line and they go " oh yea that's right. Now I remember" !

Great rings guys. :whistle: