Greetings from PAETEC Park

can you take pictures of the concourse area?

want to know where the good eats are

:rock::w00t:

Fran

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK..... here we go.

Barbara and I are traveling to Rochester tomorrow (Saturday). Best-case scenario, arriving by mid-afternoon. So I'll be working Finals, probably watching at least part of Prelims.

We just got word from her doctor that we can travel this weekend, without restrictions.

Since late last week, Barbara has been battling an infection that 1) nearly put her back in the hospital earlier in the week, and 2) nearly caused us to scrap our travel plans for the weekend.....if we had to make this travel decision Wednesday or early yesterday, it would have been a no-go. And if her doctor had expressed the slightest reservations at all...... we'd be staying home.

But Barbara's been adjusting well to the antibiotic she's taking....so her doctor said "go enjoy your weekend."

It's a bit of a shortened weekend for us.... but that's what we plan to do: Enjoy the weekend. I hope all of you who are traveling there enjoy your weekend, too.

See you in Rochester!!!!!

Fran

John, Kevin -

So glad you are there!

IF YOU CAN . . .

please dabble with a short audio/video clip sent out to those of us who won't be there. Doesn't really matter what it is. If not a corps performance snippet, maybe an interview with Gil, for example.

I had the opportunity to view the closing part (announcement of Saturday scores) of Allentown, and it added a whole new dimension that felt good to participate in.

We DO understand, of course, if such is not possible this year.

Thanks for all you do, :rock:

Fred

And don't forget, those crazy bunch of banana's from Bayonne are also staying at the Doubletree.

Hype!

George

This is why I am bummed that I am not going this year.................

MCL and Lakeshoremen are at Marriott Airport. Looking forward to this weekend.

...maybe an appearance by KP and TT for blogging?

Weather is looking great for the weekend.

create peace,

Brent

:rock:

Is Danielle there this year? Say Hi to her for me...she was one of my best "all-time" students.

Just back from I&E this evening - had to bug-out just as soon as Star United finished, as there's LOTS to get done before the first corps steps-off tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. INCREDIBLE shows from all that participated this evening ~ WOW ~ and a GREAT crowd. DCA really knows how to put an evening of ENTERTAINMENT together.

If you can't be here in-person tomorrow - TRY AGAIN. If there's just no possible way you can get to Rochester, BE SURE TO WATCH DCP. We have some incredibly exciting things going on - that you will NOT want to miss. Can't say much more now - but we think you'll be happy.

See you tomorrow from the stadium.

-john

I loved the Doubletree last year (those few restaurants so close to it) but we've moved to the Holiday Inn- Airport this year. It is very spread out. It's like a high school with 6 halls. Very weird for me. I guess they're too close to the airport to build up or they just kept adding on slowly over time. Love the indoor pool though(9ft, you rarely see that now-a-days).

Have a great time watching some amazing corps and the thousands of hours of practicing your going to see come to the field tomorrow and Sunday and good luck to everyone participating! (Any pictures of the front sidelines?)