Carolina Crown or Bluecoats

Crown!

But I love Bluecoats and have been entertained by them immensely.

I want to see both corps keep up the good work and keep up the pressure on the "usual suspects".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall I like Bluecoats better. But the last five years or so, Crown has REALLY raised their game. But history of Bluecoats keeps them ahead by a little for now.

I'm definitely gonna have to go with Crown on this one. they look better and their brass kick some serious ###.(though i might be biased,my family is pretty big on Crown =])

but bluecoats do a lot of great things,i wasn't too impressed with their show this year(i'm sure you're all glaring right now,i know.)

I have really enjoyed Carolina Crown 2006-2008 and Bluecoats 2005 & 2006. It was the Bluecoats 2005 performance of "Caravan" that really hyped me up to audition for a corps that fall. Loved it. But I just love everything Carolina Crown is about: the shows, the attitudes of the members and staff, the vibe, the talent, and the brass is phenomenal. They are both great corps, but recently Crown has grabbed my attention away from the Coats.

I like both of them. I like Bluecoats 2005 & 2008 and Carolina Crown from 2003-2008.

I'm going with Crown.

since 2000, the years that I have preferred bluecoats over crown outnumber the years I've preferred crown over bluecoats (twice)