Caballeros Open House 2009 Season

Oops! That's what I get for not looking at the name and just looking at the icon!!!

Well, in that case, I don't think I can fit both Guy and Marc Andre in my car...since they go together...actually, I don't think Marc Andre would fit in my car at all...

And yes, a bigger car is a much needed drum corps accessory! Either that or playing smaller horns...

So trish you now have 68 days to figure out how to get Guy and Marc Andre to Hawthorne... How is the plan going? LOL

See you all there...www.cabs.org

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say Pequannock Hs Pequannock NJ thats where we will have our next recruiting table set up ...Pequannock HS is sponsoring a band show this Saturday 9/27/08 starts somewhere around 2:00pm and runs through 10:00pm Lot's of great bands The Caballeros will have a recruiting table set up come by and say hello if your in the area.. Chris and Josh and their staff will be there to answer any questions you may have about the corps....They will be handing out information about the corps Open House on November 30th 2008

www.cabs.org

Any room in the 2009 competing corps for this aged-out Garfield hack?

;)

Hey Drew... I think we can squeeze you in LOL... Looking forward to seeing you again...

Any room in the 2009 competing corps for this aged-out Garfield hack?

;)

I owe you a shot at the post so you better march!

Show news is coming soon... Mr Gerris Promised.....and see you in November...

65 Days till we kick off the 63rd version of the competitive Caballeros.... Can you say ANTICIPATION?...Be there it's going to be a blast...

64 Days.....Guard staff announcement coming soon......Music announcements are on the horizon... Can't you feel the momentum building to another great season of Caballero Drum Corps. Interested in performing with the corps? Go to the web site at www.cabs.org and fill out a membership interest form.. You will be added to our e-mail list for the Open House...You will receive weekly updates on the corps progress towards November the 30th. Hope to here from you.

Edited by Cabstuba04