Congrats to Alliance, Class A Champions...

JeffP

What a great season you all had. It was fun seeing the show progress throughout the season and all of your hard work paid off. Great job!!!

All of the Class A corps have stepped it up as mentioned in other posts. Watch a DVD or video or whatever from even the past 5 years and you can see Class A is putting out a great product for all audiences. :thumbup: I was proud to watch every corps this weekend, it's been ages since I've been able to say that but DCA has changed A LOT in the 10 years I've been around it.

AGAIN, Congrats Alliance, Class A Champions!!!

Congrats Bucs, Open Class Champions!!!

Congratulations to all of the corps for a great season!!! Thank you for such wonderful performances. :tongue:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Congratulations to Alliance for a WELL DESERVED CHAMPIONSHIP! You have a fantastic organization with wonderful people, and I'm just so happy to see you guys get the win.

Hmmmm... Little historical coinkydinks....

'05: Chops in 1st, Alliance in 3rd

'06: Chops & Alliance stuck in a bathroom for an hour as storm passes through prelims, both out of finals

'08: Alliance in 1st, Chops in 3rd

:thumbup: Methinks our fates are connected in some way.

What a great season you all had. It was fun seeing the show progress throughout the season and all of your hard work paid off. Great job!!!

All of the Class A corps have stepped it up as mentioned in other posts. Watch a DVD or video or whatever from even the past 5 years and you can see Class A is putting out a great product for all audiences. :thumbup: I was proud to watch every corps this weekend, it's been ages since I've been able to say that but DCA has changed A LOT in the 10 years I've been around it.

AGAIN, Congrats Alliance, Class A Champions!!!

Congrats Bucs, Open Class Champions!!!

Congratulations to all of the corps for a great season!!! Thank you for such wonderful performances. :music:

How about:

WAY TO GO ATLANTA ! ! ! :music:

One group in OPEN Finals and the other a "Championship in A Class" ! ! !

Congratulations to all of my family at ALLIANCE on an incredible season. I am very proud of all of you for the work that was done to make this year a success. As one one the charter members of this organization, I know how dedicated that the management has been to deliver a high-quality product to DCA while offering the performers a unique and challenging field program. This is a difficult thing to accomplish, but this year's group was truly something special. I'm glad that the months of hard work paid off for this very deserving group of performers and staff. I wish that I could have been there to see ALLIANCE perform in person, but I was definitely there in spirit.

I also applaud the other Class A corps for their continuous progress in developing top-level marching programs. The bar gets raised every year, and that is good for the entire activity. Congrats to Fusion Core, Chops, Inc., and SoCal Dream for your finalist performances this season.

This was a great year for DCA - I can't wait to get my DVD!

:music:

Everyone in BOTH Hot-lanta corps should be proud of Alliance..A great job by both corps. :music:

Jeff - I tried to find you after the show, but the moment kinda got away from me (I can't understand why)..I had wished that Flash could've been there to share both historic events, your guy's 1st place finish and MBI's 2nd place. :thumbup:

BTW - say Hi to your mom for us!

Pat

Yes! Congratulations to Alliance for a WELL DESERVED CHAMPIONSHIP! You have a fantastic organization with wonderful people, and I'm just so happy to see you guys get the win.

Hmmmm... Little historical coinkydinks....

'05: Chops in 1st, Alliance in 3rd

'06: Chops & Alliance stuck in a bathroom for an hour as storm passes through prelims, both out of finals

'08: Alliance in 1st, Chops in 3rd

:thumbup: Methinks our fates are connected in some way.

I agree that the fates of ALLIANCE and Chops seem to be aligned. From our first DCA Championships in 2005, when we met you all at your buses before prelims, we have had a kinship of sorts. Drum corps is a fraternity, and I consider the great people at Chops, Inc. my friends - I wish you success always.

A big CONGRATULATIONS to the folks at Alliance on your win this weekend. Competition helps to drive this activity, and you folks certainly helped to drive us the last couple weeks.

Enjoy it and congrats.

YES! Congrats to Alliance from your friends down in Florida! I am so proud of you guys. And I also wanted to thank you for being such great hosts at your show. AWESOME facility. AWESOME field.

Thanks Alliance and we will see you again next year.