To Our Drum Corps Brethren On The Gulf Coast

As you board up and head out leaving your homes and belongings behind, I hope you and your families stay safe and weather the storm without incident.

When you are able to return home, I also hope you will find things how you left them.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you board up and head out leaving your homes and belongings behind, I hope you and your families stay safe and weather the storm without incident.

When you are able to return home, I also hope you will find things how you left them.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Bob, Thoughtful post!

Ikes! Hope all goes well for our brethren and sisteren. Use lots of plywood.

Smashing bug on monitor.....

Good luck guys and stay safe.

Thank you to all who are concerned.

On the north side of town, it's mid-90's, sunny, with a few clouds, and a slight breeze. Except for the folks out and about in preparation, there isn't a clue as to the coming hurricane. Contingencies and emergency preparedness are working quite well at this point.

Thank goodness for NOAA and websites like www.stormpulse.com.

See y'all on the other side of the storm.

they just said this puppy has grown to 600 miles wide... that is how much of the coast will see hurricane force winds... that enormous size alone will be devastating...

When you TEXANS move inland... be sure the horns and drums are high and dry - hope GCS has a safe place to put their equipment... doesn't look like Houston is going to miss this one...

most important - stay safe

They now have the eye coming right through downtown Houston... when did that last happen? Hopefully the few miles on land between the coast and Houston will diminish it somewhat...

To my GCS friends , Star friends stay safe. Looking forward to having another drink with you next year at the Clarion or on the field.

Post when you can, you have alot of friends in this country and this activity pulling for you.

The Buccaneers family extends its best wishes, prayers and good thoughts to our drum corps brethren in the areas in Ike's path and hopes for the best for everyone involved.