America's Got Talent - Who were those drummers?

MAV

Hey - anyone catch the opening bit for Nuttin' But Stringz tonight? There was a decent drumline performing a la BD Entertainment. Anyone got a clue who they were? Since it was in the Los Angeles area - my other guess is RCC.

Something about nuthin but strings or however it is spelt just never sounds quite right to me. It always sounds a little off, tunning or the chords idk.

I was wondering the same thing...........

snare line sounded sloppy :tongue:

How about the sound? TThere mics weren't turned up but I also think it is their violins. They are wood and probably not made for mic-ing.

Something about nuthin but strings or however it is spelt just never sounds quite right to me. It always sounds a little off, tunning or the chords idk.

I was wondering the same thing...........

snare line sounded sloppy :tongue:

How about the sound? TThere mics weren't turned up but I also think it is their violins. They are wood and probably not made for mic-ing.

that's sounds like a sound reasoning. I'm glad someone agrees with me.

They remind me very much of Blue Man Group - their music doesn't fit conventional classification, and you can see how each song of theirs will have a different hook once it's in a stage show.

I hope-hope-hope they win - they're about the only act left on the show I'd pay full price to see in Vegas.

Mike