September Depression

Bucbari

These past few weeks have been weird for both Barbara and me, after missing the championship weekend entirely. She said the other day that she doesn't feel she had any "closure" to our summer, and I agree.

Fran

Fran,

If you and Barb want closure to the summer, if she's willing, drag her up to Plymouth. (If she isn't willing, then she'll probably beat your head in) She'll love the parade; she'll love the crisp Fall weather; and she'll love the alumni show.

Then, as those last few notes echo in the auditorium, you'll both have closure - and will only have to wait for a couple of months to see the new openings at the Dixie Stinger or in Harrisburg.

But wait!! There's more!!! If you and Barb make it up to Plymouth, the lobster dinners will be on me. (If it's only you, then I'll give you one fried clam)

Hope to see you there.....!

Andy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you and Barb want closure to the summer, if she's willing, drag her up to Plymouth. (If she isn't willing, then she'll probably beat your head in) She'll love the parade; she'll love the crisp Fall weather; and she'll love the alumni show.

Andy

Appreciate the invite, Andy, but we'll be home that weekend.

Baltimore's Blue Moon Big Band is playing a Christmas concert in Hanover, PA, on that Sunday (Nov. 23). That is most likely where we'll be!!!!

Fran

i think bad to Fran's many bad jokes over the PA system.

enough to make anyone think about other things :worthy:

:worthy: For me it was marching in the Oktoberfest parade this past weekend with the Blue Star Alumni Corps.

For me this was truly Tremendous!!!!!! :worthy:

Tom,

You worked like a dog on the MCA show.

I know you weren't feeling well all summer --- I hope you get some down time to relax and feel better.

I appreciate all you did for me this year and continue to do for the activity, BUT I don't want to see you ill.

Hopefully you can get some rest soon.

Nice job on the Albany show.

Dan

Everyone is welcome to join in on Sky parades this fall and to participate in any of our

open rehearsals.

Dan

Tom,

You worked like a dog on the MCA show.

I know you weren't feeling well all summer --- I hope you get some down time to relax and feel better.

I appreciate all you did for me this year and continue to do for the activity, BUT I don't want to see you ill.

Hopefully you can get some rest soon.

Nice job on the Albany show.

Dan

Had a little scare this summer. (God firing a warning shot over my head, I think).

But my friends all pitched in and made the load lighter the rest of the way.

Thanks for stepping up to help organize and work the show, Dano!!!!!!

Edited by brassomaniac