Fusion Core Announes 2009 Brass Staff

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------

Tommy Martin... not only is he one of the great instructors that I have had the privledge and honor to work with over my long career, but a genuine human being, and a good friend.

Great choice, Holly! Best of luck to you this season!

Well said, Rick!

A gentleman, top shelf player, and gracious, knowledgeable and generous instructor... Maestro Tommy Martin... Any brass player who ever spoke with Tommy has become a better horn player, just from being with him!

Donny and Frank... does anyone need higher recommendation and praise than what those two have said here?!!!?

Looking forward to hearing the growth I know Mr. Martin will contribute to!

Bill Moore

SKY Alumni Brass

On another note, Matt is actually my grandbig in my fraternity at Mansfield.

Good to see he's doing well, I believe his wife Meg, another MU grad, is also involved with Fusion.

Good luck to you guys, I'm pulling for you!!

Matt Spatz actually reminds me of a young Tommy Martin and Mr. Martin thinks very highly of Matt. Together with Deb and Willy I have no doubt that we've put together a top notch brass program.

Right now our open house is just about 95% set to be at Rahway on December 6th. I will confirm later this week, so come on down and check it out for yourselves!!!

Seeing all the great stuff posted on here about Tommy Martin really makes me smile..........he's so deserving of all the praise we give him and he's so modest. When you say things like that to him he acts like he doesn't even think he deserves it. He's AMAZING!!!

Cru + Fusion = LOVE!!!! :blink:

I definitely see DCA Class A Champions in the upcoming season... :tongue:

Aww, thanks Rogers. You absolutely got that right about the relationship between Fusion and Cru!!!!

Actually, we'll be announcing some more additions to the brass staff that we're very excited about very shortly. So, keep an eye out for more on the brass and the percussion staff is also just about ready to be put out there.

I love this time of year when everyone is announcing stuff. It's exciting.

It looks like we're all excited about our staff and programs. Looks like it's turning out to be another exciting year for DCA!!!!!!!

Edited by hardcoremello

Aww, thanks Rogers. You absolutely got that right about the relationship between Fusion and Cru!!!!

Actually, we'll be announcing some more additions to the brass staff that we're very excited about very shortly. So, keep an eye out for more on the brass and the percussion staff is also just about ready to be put out there.

I love this time of year when everyone is announcing stuff. It's exciting.

It looks like we're all excited about our staff and programs. Looks like it's turning out to be another exciting year for DCA!!!!!!!

Holly this should be the year to reach the top,with the corps you had last season, and with new members coming in.Im trying to recruit for Fusion in my area, becouse i will be coming to your open house.If you have recruitment posters or flyers ,and you can send them to me i will do my best to get people from this area. Ted

Holly this should be the year to reach the top,with the corps you had last season, and with new members coming in.Im trying to recruit for Fusion in my area, becouse i will be coming to your open house.If you have recruitment posters or flyers ,and you can send them to me i will do my best to get people from this area. Ted

That's GREAT Ted. Drop me an email and I'll get you out that flyer.