Fusion Core Announes 2009 Brass Staff

It is not only harsh, but simply wrong. Tommy Martin is one of a kind. He still has great ears and can fix parts like no one else. A real old style CLEANER....a forgotten craft these days.

Donny

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy martin would have been is a great choice .....

.... if it was 1966 any day, any week, any month, any year

Another uneducated troll

Anyone that doesnt think that they can learn something from a HALL OF FAME member like Tommy Martin must be pretty darn good.

I wouldnt turn down anything he has to say to me...and I know that a guy named Frank from Long Island would agree.

Donny

100000000000% Donnie!!!

This man is not only a legend, but my personal mentor. Anyone that knows ANYTHING about Drum Corps would agree as well, and anyone who knows ANYTHING about Drum Corps would be thrilled and honored to have him on their staff.

To the troll.....Let's get something straight.....Tommy has probably forgotten more than you have ever learned.....in this life and any previous life you may have been part of.

Holly and Ralph.......you could not have asked for a better tech. I would love to come to a couple of rehearsals to learn more from Tommy.....even if I have to sit in line a couple of times to do that!!! (And heck....if it helps the young kids as well.....well....you know what I mean....)

Good luck to you guys.......loved the show last year, and I am sure next year will be even better!!!

Btw, Tommy Martin didn't march in the St. Ritas Brassmen, he was a much valued instructor of a very talented horn line there, a great man to have on your staff. Best of luck to you in the coming season.

Edited by Fastone

Btw, Tommy Martin didn't march in the St. Ritas Brassmen, he was a much valued instructor of a very talented horn line there, a great man to have on your staff. Best of luck to you in the coming season.

Not only that, but Tommy was a valued horn tech with the Casper Troopers AND the Hutchinson Sky Ryders, when they were TOP 12 DCI Corps!!!

Great aquisition guys.........forget about the haters.......keep the 'momentum' going and continue with your 'progress'....things are really looking up for Fusion!!! :blink:

Thanks Frank!! I don't even have to defend Mr. T here or anywhere because like Frank said.........anyone that knows anything about drum corps knows about Mr. Martin and most of you here on DCP who are here for the RIGHT reasons know that.

I can't even name all the AMAZING SOLOISTS.....have you heard Frank Ponzo :blink: AND HORN PLAYERS that have been taught by Mr. Martin and the amazing horn lines, DCI and DCA, who have had him on staff or just invited him down to help the line.

Fusion is truly BLESSED to have someone with THAT MANY YEARS of knowledge on staff.

Jenn Cooper

Drum Corps? hmmm, maybe someday

Jenn, I see you have not even marched Drum Corps. Well, I'd like to invite you down to one of FUsion's rehearsals so you can learn from one of drum corps Greatest. YOu can go to our website www.fusioncorenj.homestead.com for more information.

LOL...she got pounded by many (other) Hall of Famers, yuk yuk...

I knew the Frank(s) would have my back on this one.

Donny

LOL...she got pounded by many (other) Hall of Famers, yuk yuk...

I knew the Frank(s) would have my back on this one.

Donny

--------------

Tommy Martin... not only is he one of the great instructors that I have had the privledge and honor to work with over my long career, but a genuine human being, and a good friend.

Great choice, Holly! Best of luck to you this season!

--------------

Tommy Martin... not only is he one of the great instructors that I have had the privledge and honor to work with over my long career, but a genuine human being, and a good friend.

Great choice, Holly! Best of luck to you this season!

What Rick said. I've never had the pleasure of being instructed by Mr. Martin, but I know he's real good at what he does.... whether it's 1966 or 2016 or whenever.

And he's on my short list of best horn players in the history of drum corps. :blink:

Fran