on the road...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking we need to start a "what do you want to see" thread.

In no partcular order

My top 5

1. The "spearing," up close, and personal! (with the "slo mo" cam on the killer as he leaps over the equipment - On DCI.org)

2. The "beatings" coming on the field. (friggin sadist)

3. The announcement of the top 3 scores from the back of the field into the crowd, and of the staff.

4. The "encore."

5. The staff explaining to the corps the addition of two more murders and their reaction when one of them is the DM!

Your turn!

must have the entire pre-production...slaves dragging the emperor onto the field, the dis'd handshake, etc.

My old high school's music director used to be a drum corps fan. With the advent of the lack of musicality (imo) and other changes, he has pretty much disowned drum corps, and hence, the students don't have much if any exposure to what drum corps is. I know that if I could show him the ENTIRE production of Spartacus, including the field intro...how they carried over the theme to carrying the dead DM out for retreat, etc, I could convince him that drum corps isn't dead.

I had to laugh when I saw this. OMG I LUV REGIMENT SO MUCH! sorry, you all sound like kids from my high school, or me in my younger days in high school.. oh wait, are all of you in hs? no offense intended... just laughing.

I would buy the DVD, but I have my own tour DVD to buy, and from marching, I don't have a lot of money :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...