Where is...?

The best place to buy gloves, tuners and metronomes, and anything else one might need when preparing to march, online?

edit: any preferences on any of these things also?

Edited by doyle079

Try this one too.

Marching World

Garry in Vegas

definitely go batting gloves (baseball) for rehearsal gloves... also mechanics (auto work) gloves work really well... 2 pairs will last you the season. For the normal music supplies, woodwind brasswind (wwbw.com), as mentioned, has good stuff. Obviously you don't want something very expensive if you are bringing it on tour.

http://www.wwbw.com/ is pretty good. Gloves can be tricky, if your a low brass, baseball gloves (not mitts lol) work well for rehearsals. Cotton gloves I cannot remember where right off hand.

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY FIND ITEMS FOR DRUM CORPS AT A STORE THAT SELLS ITEMS FOR BAND?!?!?

The best place to buy gloves, tuners and metronomes, and anything else one might need when preparing to march, online?

edit: any preferences on any of these things also?

I can't find a good place online, but I found that buying 2 pairs of nylon tuxedo gloves to split between rehearsals and shows was a really good thing to do. Rinsing them out every week or so, my 6 week old gloves looked better than all my corps mates' week old gloves at the end of the season - didn't lose their color or even begin to rip. Very durable and cost about 9 dollars a pair - typically at a tuxedo rental shop or something like that

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY FIND ITEMS FOR DRUM CORPS AT A STORE THAT SELLS ITEMS FOR BAND?!?!?

HEHE :tongue: