Cadets Announce A Season Of Celebration

Sounds like they've got some great plans for the season and, I look forward to the show (especially if they leave the mics on the equipment truck this time around.)

I couldn't agree more. I also hope they leave all the electronic junk on the EQ where it belongs! I look forward to seeing and hearing a more traditional Cadets on the field in '09! Please, Hoppy, don't disappoint us!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely looking forward to this show. I realize that there will probably be electronics, and that doesn't bother me, as long as they just don't go overboard. Just based on what I have heard so far, this show sounds like it has the potential to be one of my favorite Cadets shows.

If the Cadets played 11 minutes of the Oscar Meyer wiener song WITHOUT narration, I'd take it.

I think I'd rather have 11 minutes of some amazing music with some narration like the last two years, but to each his own.

Oh well, some narration or lots, I really liked their shows, and I can't wait to see them in 2009 :tongue:

I hope they use whatever tools they think will provide them with the best possible show.

You only get to use that line 5000 more times.

You only get to use that line 5000 more times.

LOL.