Introducing Blackstar Drum and Bugle Corps

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the introduction of electronics into DCI we now have the ability to begin fielding a corps this coming summer. We are looking for a very good synth player, sound board operator and 148 color guard. Thats right 148 color guard. We are looking for 50 rifle experts, 50 flags and 48 dancers.

Interested parties contact Blackstar@nomail.com

Won't work...not loud enough. :tongue:

... and I even like the "Babylon 5" Minbari Warship reference.

Very good!

Emperor: "As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully operational Blackstar.

Play at will Commander."

Lando: "That blast came from the Blackstar! That thing's operational! Home one, this is gold leader..." :smile:

Edited by bstar82

Ahh. Kraftwerk on a football field. Mmm... Kinky

"Playing their 2009 show Autobahn... Blackstar" :tongue:

Edited by Scottishfan

• 4 weeks later...

I thought INT was going to be the corps to root for this summer, but Blackstar sounds very interesting. To the staff of Blackstar why should I switch my allegiance from INT to you?

hahahaha.

I bet they'd have a heckuva GE score.

I thought INT was going to be the corps to root for this summer, but Blackstar sounds very interesting. To the staff of Blackstar why should I switch my allegiance from INT to you?

Why should you switch, for the best reason of all....BECAUSE !!!!! :thumbup:

Stop by our first music camp December 4th, since we only need one keyboard player it's in my garage.

Just a little of what you can expect next year from DCI's newest D&B&S&K drum and bugle and synthiezer and keytair corps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZEGHnAxEpo

this will either be the opener, closer or production number.

We're currently awaiting copyright approval from all involved and also waiting on the Keytair decsion from DCI.

Thanks for posting that clip! Back in 1985 I walked in my house at the very end of this performance. I was dying to see this. Howard Jones, Thomas Dolby, Stevie Wonder, Herbie Hancock perform together. Back in the day that was the shiz nit!