The new phone book's here, the new phone book's here

That was drum corps, just like Miss Saigon wasn't war, but a stage musical.

Miss Saigon wasn't real??? ######, I thought everyone sang during the Vietnam War....

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was drum corps, just like Miss Saigon wasn't war, but a stage musical.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Bluecoats. I just think they could have gotten better boxing choreography.

alright im sitting here watching my finals dvd i got today and im looking at the liner notes sheet and had to laugh with how big crown's music list was, then after i watched bluecoats, it had a "credits" list and again crowns was about twice as long as everyone elses. im easily ammused and forgot how many different clips were in that show :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
Just an idea for the future...

Would it be at all possible for DCI to provide "Custom-Made" DVDs to please everyone who wants/doesn't want to see judge's tapes/other angles?

Nowadays we've got custom car insurance, custom made computers...how about your own Custom DCI DVDs?

You're given a certain amount of space on the DVDs, you pick what angles/commentaries you want/don't want, and special order it through DCI.org

Just an idea :smile:

this reminds me of WGI on demand. :smile:

you get to pick what show you want, if available at the time [2006 is "coming soon"], with multi-cam view. most world class shows offer floor and high cam. 40 bucks total.

it is relatively new, but a great idea.

dci could borrow this idea from wgi, offering different camera angles, and possible bonus footage [judges commentary, etc.] that are not on the standard dvd sets.

edit; recently ordered my dvd-- arriving monday!

Edited by whiteroses