The new phone book's here, the new phone book's here

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really ticked. My ageout year I'm finally given the chance to be on the percussion cam, and DCI dumps it. I'm definitely NOT buying these DVDs until much later when it isn't a tremendous waste of money.

Edited by Jofus

I'm really ticked. My ageout year I'm finally given the chance to be on the percussion cam, and DCI dumps it. I'm definitely NOT buying these DVDs until much later when it isn't a tremendous waste of money.

Interesting. Some won't buy the DVD because of your show. (not an insult, just an observation). I liked the Cadets.

Edited by 2CoolVK

I'm not buying the DVDs because of Phantom Regiment. That show was WAY too violent. I can't let my kids watch that! Violence is icky and bad! And what about that Bloo Coats show? Boxing? Boxing is violent! Therefore, it's bad! Boo violence!

That! Was NOT Boxing! I know boxers, I train boxers, I am a boxer, My brothers are boxers! That was... was... Color Guard choreography?

That! Was NOT Boxing! I know boxers, I train boxers, I am a boxer, My brothers are boxers! That was... was... Color Guard choreography?

That was drum corps, just like Miss Saigon wasn't war, but a stage musical.

I think DCI should get the directors to do the commentary on Sunday or Monday after finals. DCI headquaters is in Indy and the show is fresh in the mind of the staff and directors. This cuts down on travel and the staff is already in the area. I would pay more to get the extras.

They're not there Monday. And the ones that still are there Sunday have 65 things on their to-do list and just want to get them done so they can roll out of town. Adding this to the list would not be a popular decision. C'mon, they've been living and breathing this show for weeks or months. They just want to get home.