Lake Erie Thunder Open House

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone wanna make him a quad bass, lol

That would destroy my back!......Linda(my tri-bass) is a heavy enough ##### already! :worthy:

...besides,....I would kill myself runnin around on a field with Linda!!! :worthy:

I'll take 3 or 4 other talented bass drum players to play with me anyday!!!

Any takers on this one? :worthy:

I am very proud to announce that "Lake Erie Thunder" will be holding our first ever Open House on Saturday December 6th from 1:00 - 5:00 PM at East High School in Erie, PA. We are very excited about the level of interest we have received, and expect a great turnout for the beginning of this new venture into the world of weekend only, competitive All Age drum corps in Erie, Pennsylvania. Stayed tuned for some exciting staff, schedule, and programming announcements in the coming days, mark your calendars, brings some family and friends to the Open House, and SPREAD THE WORD!

BTW, along with the sound of THUNDER, the Lead Sop Line will be throwin' in some lightning as well. THIS AIN'T NO GAME!

Let there be no doubt that our Drumline will Rock! With E-5 at the helm, We'll be havin' a top-notch-Battery. We'll be lookin' sharp too. Our uni's kick-azz! Finally, a Drumcorps in Erie. Brings tears to my eyes. I don't have to drive 3 hours to march. Looking good people. If you got the urge.........Don't WONDER......Join the THUNDER! I'm ready, I'm 70 lbs lighter, let's do this. I enrolled in the Donald Charles Allen (DCA) School of Marching...........been a while since I've been on the field.

Again...................I'm Nick Filia and I approve this message

I plays the Sop

Chicks?

With E-5 at the helm, We'll be havin' a top-notch-Battery.

If that's true... you guys landed an awesome guy!

Good luck :worthy: