Warren Sapp and the Blue Devils

Sorry, but indulge me here...

I'm at the Y, sweating it out on the Elliptical CrossTrainer, listening to the 2000 Blue Devils (the Alfred Hitchcock stuff) on my headphones, and on one of the TVs is legendary NFL Nose Guard Warren Sapp on "Dancing With The Stars."

Obviously, I can't hear the music that went to his dance, but he's wearing this Matrix-style shiny leather overcoat... and I swear the Blue Devils music fit perfectly with Warren and his (spectacular) partner's dance.

Freaked me out.

Strange too, that I was watching DWTS and was thinking drum corps as well! :tongue:

I know nothing about dancing, I was just watching so the wifey would think I'm a sensitive guy. But that first couple that got all 10's were phenomenal. The music was "you're the one that I love" and they featured a costume change, started their routine in the judge's face, and just blew the competition away.

After they completed their dance the audience jumped to their feet with applause. I described my feelings to my wife in the only way I knew how; "now that's GE!"

I usually read a book to drum corps shows and that is quite entertaining, Batman the Dark Knight Soundtrack works much better haha

And to further the "zone" feel... I READ this just as Warren began dancing his dance off. "Funky Town". Actually read his name as it was being announced.

mmmm.... full moon? stars aligning?

MAV