Confessions of a turkey...

Alright, so confession time....and I know everyone has one, so don't lie to yourself as if you've never been caught doing it!

Let's name what your favorite "groove" moment, or melody you just can NEVER get out of you head?

You catch yourself dancing and singing along in your computer chair, at work, on the road, ect...

I'll confess first, mine always seems to be the "New Era Dance" moment from SCV's 2001 program, it's so catchy!!!

Who's next???

...new era, new new, new era. Geez, it's started again. :smile:

Carolina Crown 2006, I believe the members called it the "iRock" sequence, it's the random groove sequence near the end.....one of my favorite musical segments in drum corps

I've also got to mention Boston's 03 beat during the fight sequence of the closer and SCV's groove section they laid down during their 2nd movement

:huh::lol: :lol: :smile:

When a Man Loves a Woman.

And also, Madison Scouts '76- Stars And Stripes Forever

Edited by JDWEX1117

At the moment it's Madison 1992 (City of Angels) perc feature, the past part all the way through to the big tempo bump. Who knows what it will be tomorrow.

Very often I get "Silverado" stuck in my head because I played it in 1986 and 1988 and it's a great tune.

I also get Crown's opener from "Triple Crown" stuck in my head as well as I use that show to close out almost all of my longer runs. (4 or 5 miles)

92 BD, Harry Connick, Jr's Red Light, Blue Light...undefeated the first half of the season, yes? Great piece.

Actually, there were a whole bunch of 92 selections that various corps played that I bought original versions of, like the Red Light, Blue Light tape. Great stuff.

no one has mentioned regiment yet?????

jk

I really like SCV's groove in 03, Crown in 06. Cavies in the 2000's have always seem to groove real well every year.

And a melody i CANNOT get out of my head is letter E (top of baritone soli) to H?(end of trumpet soli). AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Horror :huh::grrr::wall: :wall: :lol: :lol: :huh::peek::lol: :lol: :mad::lol::doh::mad::smile: :smile:

Sorry, I just freaked out a bit, I'm good now. No worries.