DCPI-11 Season Discussion

Wow, my corps are in it, it makes me happy. These kids are working the gluteus maximus all season, a finals appearance will make these kids happy enough

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aloha!! All 3 Star corps have safely arrived in Hawaii this morning for the show in Kea 'au tonight. For SOH it's good to be back home.

The Star Organization will be heavily involved in providing support for Finals week activities. Any assistance from other organizations would be appreciated. There will be some rain today but most of the week will be high 70's and sunny. :laughing:

Good luck to all corps and enjoy the scenery.

dcpiix.gif

Edited by StarOrg

Firebird continues to steamroll into finals week, finishing second in Tempe, AZ. We also broke 90 for the first time! The kids have been nothing but focused with Hawaii in their sights, its sure to be a great championship weekend for all. Good luck everyone!

Kosmos keeps getting hot at the right time, taking their second focus show win of the year in Tempe.

No idea who won the Pasadena show :laughing:

The Corps of Unspecified Identity is pleased to be the gold medal winner at the Pasadena, California show. Beats winning quarterfinals.

I am also pleased with the success of Dude, Where's My Corps? and The Detroit City Council. I couldn't ask for a better position heading into Hawaii.

Good luck to all this week in the championships!

Mitch... That magic Troopers caption was 96 music ensemble. Lol.

Matt I just popped my first change too. Revelation became the first of the season to break 90 as a result.

Whats the magic score this time? My vote would be 06 Southwind visual performance. That seems pretty strong based on their cost of 8.

Unspecified is once again on top in Kea'au... but if I win quarters i think I'm going to scream.

Unspecified is once again on top in Kea'au... but if I win quarters i think I'm going to scream.

2nd, 3rd, and 3rd in Kea'au. Not bad plus its not snowing in this beautiful state.

I agree about quarters. My div 3 group won quarters in dcpi X but finished ninth at finals.

Whats the magic score this time? My vote would be 06 Southwind visual performance. That seems pretty strong based on their cost of 8.

I'll tell you after Finals. :rolleyes:

Hey, how about we make a pact/thread to reveal our caption selections after the season's over? Just to see who did what and where they placed? Well, I'll probably start that thread anyway, you all can join in if you want.