DCPI-11 Season Discussion

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scores are up. Congrats to our Regional Champs!!!

Lots of movement from Prelims to finals!!

Should be an interesting run to Finals!

Ouchies! Cosmonauts and Patriots missed finals by 2 tenths.

Glory of Music cleans up at DCPI South Regional Finals in Orlando...

Glory of Polaris, World Class Gold Medalist (regional champion two seasons in a row)

Glory of Eden, Open Class Silver Medalist (regional medalist two seasons in a row)

Glory of Aurora, Class A Silver Medalist

Way to go, kids! :cool:

I was very excited when the scores were announced last night from Canada! The Knights break 85 and with their score of 85.391 actually get the highest score of the season so far amongst any corps! We knew that “the Mighty Handful” was a show we just needed to stick by and keep tweaking to make sure that the concept doesn’t out do the performance and we are finally at a spot where both are achieving great results! GREAT JOB KIDS!

Les Blanc Chevalier continues to show why they are a powerhouse in Open Class and Cape Cod Regiment finally is kicking it up in A! We are very pleased with all corps progress and are anxious for the next show!

In other news our marching band, The Marching Knights, feeder group is currently in 5th place in their league and a number one percussion

Well I come back from California to find out that the Firebird Cadets have dropped WAY back from where they used to be :rolleyes: ...and while the Firebird A corps continues to top the music scores we barely made it into regional finals. I think its time to use my bonus :thumbup:

Firebird staff has just finished working on some visual tweeking with the corps and colorguard that should at least give us a few hundredths of a point boost in the long run...more improvements to be made in the coming weeks :rolleyes: