Who has the best chance of knocking off Bucs?

Who has the best chance of knocking off Bucs?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Who can do it?

• Brigs
    • Bush
    • Cabs
    • CorpsVets
    • Cru
    • Empire Statesmen
    • 'Gades
    • Hurcs
    • MBI
    • Other
  2. 2. Will it be this year?

• Yes
    • No

Amen. I loved Bush's show last year-it was really distinctive *and cool) sounding and that huge guard.

I, also, am really excited to see what they do this season :thumbup:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you give me a hand with this project, Joe? I know you know some percussion people in Canada. Maybe you could be the link here on that.

Good luck to all drum corps this season!

I hope you all win!

Dave

-----------------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

shoot me an email

Horses?! That's all we needed? Well this year with the circus-ish theme, we just may be able to use the horses. Throw in a couple extra lions and tigers and we'll be awesome. :thumbup:

but but but someone is going to have to clean up after them! :thumbup::ph34r::thumbup:

If you would have told me after PRELIMS that MBI was going to take 2nd I woulda called you nuts. That being said at this point in the year ANYONE has a shot at it. I will say this though, winning isn't everything, it's the fun you have along the way that matters most. :devil:

I voted for Bush,

If they can fill out their horn line and keep that fantastic guard - they could be the one to beat. They have the most original shows in DCA - especially last year - and don't rely on playing music that we've heard a million times in DCI corps.

I like them - they were certainly the freshest corps at DCA last year.

And - yeah - I remember this exact same poll back from when I marched Brigs

Later,

Mike

Brigs guard 2000 - 2004

My rookie year in drum corps a wise man by the name of Vic Kulinski Jr. threw the corps for a loop at an early season camp when he asked us where we thought we stood in the standings at that point in the season. After a few members ventured guesses, he told us we were in last place. That everyone was tied for last place at that point in the season and that it was the work we put in from that point forward that would determine how far up the ladder we climbed. It was a valuable lesson and the best way of describing how things really work.

With that being said, I'm surprised how few votes Hurcs are getting. They've assembled a really impressive staff and have a lot of momentum after last year.

With that being said, I'm surprised how few votes Hurcs are getting. They've assembled a really impressive staff and have a lot of momentum after last year.

as I'm surprised that people are even participating in a poll before a note has even being played...............

I know - every party has one..........