Why hasn't anyone though of this yet?

1001699a2uh5.jpg

cadetsunis1sk2.jpg

cadetsunisof7.jpg

Yes, T-shirts. I think it would be the coolest thing in the world. I would love to see them made a reality. Man i can't believe what a nerd i am ;)

They seriously would be awesome though. Comments? ;)

(Please forgive the horrible graphics) ;)

Edited by pvilletpt

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine those would cost a fortune to print...not that it's a bad idea or anything, but I don't know how much money most corps would be willing to sink into a t-shirt.

And honestly...I wouldn't want to wear that. No offense, but drum corps uniforms look great--as uniforms. As a t-shirt it would be "Um...what the heck are you wearing?" every time you went anywhere, and not in a positive, conversation-starting way.

I suppose that at Drum Corps shows it wouldn't be too bad because most people would know what it was. I wouldn't walk down Main Street with it on though. :thumbup:

I suppose that at Drum Corps shows it wouldn't be too bad because most people would know what it was. I wouldn't walk down Main Street with it on though. :thumbup:
Probably wouldn't be a good idea on Main St., but I bet they would be a big hit on Christopher Street!

I wear T shirts when not working, gardening, shopping that usually promote some activity, a design and the name

It's surprising how often I'm asked about the T shirts I wear and we converse

Instead of T shirt collections, perhaps T shirts with intrique

sorry but I wouldn't wear your proposal

You wouldn't walk down Main Street in marching technique, either! Unless you were in a parade or something.

:shutup:

Garry in Vegas