First 2009 Prediction Poll - All World Class Corps

I think the Cadets coming into first this year isn't as set in stone as you guys believe.

Please. Just because someone thinks (in December and January no less) that the Cadets will win this year, doesn't mean that they think it's "set in stone" with no possibility of another corps winning. You're taking all of this waaaay to seriously.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty my peoples.....I'm not liking this nonsense of the Mighty Cavaliers placing in 5th or 6th or 4th etc. Them there Cavaliers are gonna win that there DCI title in my's opinion

oh and Pioneer rocks the boat this year, if they make finals im gonna rip my shirt off like hulk hogan when they come on the field and yell "ARE YA READY BROTHER" cause Pioneer is a corps that wants to show the drum corps community that they are better than what there given, watch out people cause they are gonna be good or ALOT better than previous years

Alrighty my peoples.....I'm not liking this nonsense of the Mighty Cavaliers placing in 5th or 6th or 4th etc. Them there Cavaliers are gonna win that there DCI title in my's opinion

oh and Pioneer rocks the boat this year, if they make finals im gonna rip my shirt off like hulk hogan when they come on the field and yell "ARE YA READY BROTHER" cause Pioneer is a corps that wants to show the drum corps community that they are better than what there given, watch out people cause they are gonna be good or ALOT better than previous years

This was my favorite part of your nonsensical statement

well, lets see if they can get out of dead last before they make finals

well, lets see if they can get out of dead last before they make finals

Well yes, but i think that they have a shot at Semis now finals is far-fetched thats why i said id rip my shirt off hahha, im just saying i think Pioneer may have a great year hopfully, I like Pioneer they are a very true corps they stay with their heritage and thats cool even if they do come in last

Well yes, but i think that they have a shot at Semis now finals is far-fetched thats why i said id rip my shirt off hahha, im just saying i think Pioneer may have a great year hopfully, I like Pioneer they are a very true corps they stay with their heritage and thats cool even if they do come in last

i think once they start doing shows that arent just celtic shows they will be alot more well received.

i think once they start doing shows that arent just celtic shows they will be alot more well received.

I'm of the opinion that genre doesn't matter at all. It's all about the design and execution of the show,as enforced by strong leadership. If Hopkins had serious balls, he could prove it by picking a show (the music) from any Pioneer year, and make it world-class by adding his design-concepts, his staff, his iron-fist, and of course, the talent drawn to Cadets.

I suppose the genre might be a factor in recruiting ("I don't wanna play Celtic music."), but excellence is never "received poorly," lol, as far as I've ever seen! I'll even take excellent Celtic over garbage Bruckner!

way to lose any credibilty .........

Pioneer in semi - finals? :thumbup:

Here's my list.....

1 - Holy Name

2 - Blue Devils

3 - Cavaliers

4 - Crown

5 - Phantom

6 - SCV

7 - Bluecoats

8 - Blue Stars

9 - Madison

10 - Boston

11 - Blue Knights

12 - Crossmen

Has the drum corps community really lost faith in SCV???

ALmost all of these posts have them in 6-8th place, just wondering why their pulling them so low.

This could be the year for them to show everyone what SCV really is, and they're back at the top tier of competition