19. Jersey Surf

20. Pacific Crest

21. Mandarins

22. Pioneer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as much as you're relying on history and consistency, you sure are giving Blue Stars a lot of credit for just one good year. Considering the gap between the top seven and the rest of the field last year, they're going to have to improve considerably even again in order to be mentioned as challengers Bluecoats or Crown. It's a great story that they broke 90 during championship week, but even with an unprecedented gap opening up on finals night they still finished closer to Blue Knights in 9th than Vanguard in 7th. For the same reason that you gave the edge to the Bluecoats over Crown - namely, consistency - I would think you'd have to favor Blue Knights for 9th going in to 2009.

Of course, I realize I'm taking this a little too seriously, seeing as how Madison in 8th is somewhat unlikely, let alone Vanguard winning it all :rolleyes:

Good point. I think with Blue Stars I was most impressed with the direction they took and the quality of the show, so in spite of the lack of history being on their side, I am giving them an edge over Blue Knights, if for no other reason than the "it" factor. And Madison in 8th is a bit of an upset, but you gotta have some of those in these predictions. :-)

Mountain Music is Latin now?

Edited by rdtrmpt

11. Glassmen - who knows! not impressed really.

Hope we can change your mind this year ? :thumbup:

1. 27th Lancers

2. Bridgemen

3. Star of Indiana

4. Muchachos

5. Kingsmen

6. Sky Ryders

7. Black Knights

8. Seneca Optimists

9. East Coast Jazz

10. Southwind

11. Magic of Orlando

12. Guardsmen

Hey d######, you're not funny. Someone has been doing this in every prediction thread since the founding of DCP. Why do people think they are being original and funny, when they are just plan stupid?

Hey d######, you're not funny. Someone has been doing this in every prediction thread since the founding of DCP. Why do people think they are being original and funny, when they are just plan stupid?
Wow cool your jets pal everybodys just having fun , this thread was made just for that

reason :angry: